Pets are Welcome!
At Lakeview Assisted Living we know how much pets can mean to our residents! Pets can provide companionship, a sense of purpose, social engagement, and opportunities to remain fit and active. Being able to have that companion accompany a resident can make or break a decision to move. We want residents to rest assured knowing that we welcome pets in our community!
"We may have pets, but when it comes to unconditional love, they are the masters. --Donald Hicks"
Considering a move to our community with your pet? Here are a few things to know:
- We have a fully enclosed, dedicated pet-friendly courtyard.
- Only a one-time, non-refundable pet deposit (no charge for service animals).
- We allow up to two cats, and one dog per apartment (weight and breed restrictions apply).
- Pets must be on a 6 ft. leash when in the communal areas of our building.
Requirements upon admission for having a pet resident in out community
- Up-to-date vaccination and immunization records
- Residents must be able to independently care for their pet and have the approval of our Director of Resident Care.*
We also welcome visiting pets so long as they are up to date on their vaccinations and they are well-behaved. Give our Office Manager a call today to make arrangements!
Not comfortable around pets,? That's okay too. Rest assured that pet interactions are carefully monitored by our Lakeview Team!
*Part of the admission process requires that a health assessment is conducted with our Director of Resident Care. In some cases, pets may not be a feasible option for residents that cannot complete the daily feeding and toileting care the pet may require. Residents and families can opt to pay for an outside vendor to assist with this care at their private expense. Lakeview staff members are not responsible for pet care.